NEW ENGLAND FALL FOLIAGE
October 4 – 15, 2022
This wonderful trip includes many of my favorite places in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. I have scheduled it for what I feel is our best chance for peak foliage in all areas. New England has it all: Quaint Villages, great seafood, picturesque lighthouses, fascinating history, the rocky coast of Maine and the scenic mountains and valleys of Vermont and New Hampshire. This tour includes the following features and much, much more.
This trip includes:
- •Round-trip air from Atlanta
- All transportation during your stay in New England
- Five nights hotel accommodation in Maine: 2 in Bar Harbor, 2 in Camden, 1 in Freeport with a visit to L.L. Bean
- Three nights hotel accommodation in Jackson, New Hampshire at the atmospheric and historic Eagle Mountain Inn
- Three nights hotel accommodation in Woodstock, Vermont.
- Breakfast included daily
- Scenic drives along the backroads of Vermont and New Hampshire
- A visit to the historic Mt Washington Hotel in New Hampshire
- A visit to the Calvin Coolidge home place at Plymouth Notch,Vermont
- Scenic drives along the Maine coast including a day in Acadia National Park with its spectacular coastal scenery
- A visit to Pemaquid Point Lighthouse and Portland Head Light on the Maine Coast
- Dinner at the Bar Harbor Inn, A arrival Dinner at our hotel in Woodstock, and a Lunch at the Historic Mount Washington Hotel
- All this and much more. Ask for an itinerary for further details.