CANADIAN ROCKIES BY RAIL PLUS VANCOUVER
June 26 – July 7, 2022
In this scenic tour, you will take a remarkable journey through the majestic Canadian Rockies plus go by rail to Vancouver where you will stay for three nights.
What is included in this trip:
- Round-trip air from Atlanta with airport transfers to and from Thomaston
- Transportation & transfers during the tour either by bus or by train
- Magnificent 2 Day Rocky Mountaineer Rail trip from the Canadian Rockies through everchanging stunning scenery all the way to Vancouver on the Pacific Ocean / Silver leaf Service with 2 hot
- breakfasts and 2 hot lunches served at your seat.
- 8 Breakfasts and 1 dinner
- 11 night’s hotel accommodations including: Calgary ( 2 nights ), Lake Louise ( 2 nights at the famous Chateau Lake Louise Hotel ), Banff ( 3 nights ), Kamloops ( 1 night ), Vancouver ( 3 nights ).
- Two nights and one full free day at the Spectacular Chateau Lake Louise, one of the legendary hotels of the Canadian Rockies.
- Tour to the Spectacular Columbia Icefields including ride in the Ice Explorer and a visit to the Columbia Icefields Skywalk
- Tour of the sites around beautiful Banff
- Yoho Park Tour
- Vancouver tour including Capilano Suspension Bridge Admission
- Rail Station transfers in Banff, Kamloops, and Vancouver
- A selection of excursions for your free day in Vancouver