A JOURNEY THROUGH THE FRENCH AND SWISS ALPS
July 28 – August 6, 2022
There are no words that can adequately express the beauty and drama of the alpine scenery that you will see on this trip.
This trip includes:
- Round-trip air from Atlanta, Georgia
- Round-trip transfers between Thomaston and the Atlanta Airport
- All transportation and museum entrances during your stay in France and Switzerland
- Three night’s accommodations, including breakfast, in the heart of the high-mountain French climbing village of Chamonix.
- While in Chamonix, we will soar above the Alps in a cable car, climb the Alps by train to view an amazing glacier, and enjoy the charm of Chamonix’s alpine setting.
- Four night’s accommodations , including breakfast, in Wengen, high above the dramatic Lauterbrunnen Valley with its stunning waterfalls.
- While in Switzerland, we will walk in a valley amidst towering waterfalls and walk on high-mountain paths looking out on stunning peaks and massive glaciers.
- A beautiful cruise on Lake Thun in Switzerland followed by a delicious lunch at a lake-side restaurant
- One final night at the Zurich Airport
Cost: 4650.00 ( Single supplement 700.00 )
March 10, 2022