SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND
September 11 – 20, 2020
There is no way to describe in these few words this wonderful tour of Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Martha’s Vineyard. This tour combines spectacular scenery, great history, and wonderful food. Many tours base in one place and do day trips to these places, but we will be able to enjoy the wonderful night-time ambience of Chatham on Cape Cod, old Nantucket town, and Edgartown on Martha’s Vineyard. Our week will allow us to thoroughly explore each of our destinations. There is no other tour I know of that stays in all three locations.
This trip includes:
- Bus transfers between Thomaston and the Atlanta Airport
- Round-trip air between Atlanta and Providence, Rhode Island is not included**
- Transportation throughout the trip
- 3 nights in Chatham on Cape Cod, 3 nights on Nantucket, 3 nights on Martha’s Vineyard
- 3 Breakfasts in Chatham
- A full day on Cape Cod where we will see the National Seashore including Race Point Life Saving Station, and Cape Cod Light
- A full day on Cape Cod where we will take a Dunes Tour, a Whale Watching Tour and visit Provincetown.
- Two full days and 3 nights on Nantucket exploring the island and the wonderful villages of Nantucket and S’conset. Also we will visit the Nantucket Whaling Museum and have a walking tour of Nantucket village
- Two full days and 3 nights on Martha’s Vineyard including the cliffs at Gay Head, Edgartown, Chappaquiddick Island, and much more.