September 4 – 14, 2018
This trip includes:
- Round-trip air from Atlanta, Georgia
- Round-trip transfers between Thomaston and the Atlanta Airport
- All transportation, site & museum entrances during your tour
- Four nights accommodations, including breakfast in the dramatic Lauterbrunnen Valley in Switzerland set amidst high mountain peaks and stunning waterfalls.
- While in Switzerland, we will walk in a stunning valley amidst towering waterfalls. We will walk on high mountain paths looking out on spectaculular peaks and massive glaciers.
- Four nights accommodations, including breakfast in picturesque Salzburg, Austria.
- We will take a “Sound of Music” excursion into the Austrian countryside and visit certain sites used in the movie.
- We will visit the picturesque lake-side village of Hallstatt
- We will take a day trip to Hitler’s “Eagle’s Nest” set in the incredible mountain scenery above Berchtesgaden. After lunch, we will return to quaint village of Berchtesgaden for lunch and free time.
- A walking tour of Old Salzburg with a visit to the stately Castle overlooking the city.
- A final day visit to the beautiful lakeside Swiss village of Spiez with a final night at the Zurich Airport.
Cost: $4450.00 per person based on double occupancy
Single supplement: $750.00
|Balance||$4000.00||May 22, 2018|
Scenes from Switzerland ( There are two sets of Switzerland pictures. Once you have looked at the first set, you may click on the next numer below that set and see a second set. )
Scenes from Austria