May 15 – 26, 2019
This wonderful trip combines the fascinating and beautiful sites of Normandy and Belgium.
This trip includes:
- Round-trip air from Atlanta, Georgia or Washington-Dulles
- Round-trip transfers between Thomaston and the Atlanta Airport
- All transportation, site & museum entrances during your stay in Normandy and Belgium
- Three nights accomodations in Normandy, including breakfast, in the pretty village of Bayeux, France
A day trip to the D-Day landing beaches and sites including Pointe du Hoc, St Mere E’glise, Omaha Beach, the American Cemetery at Colleville sur Mer
A walking tour of Bayeux including the Cathedral and the Bayeux Tapestry
A morning at the wonderful Bayeux regional market
- A visit to the Airborne Musuem in St Mere E’glise
- A visit to Claude Monet’s beautiful home and gardens at Giverny
- Seven nights accommodations in Belgium, including breakfast, in the heart of beautiful and beloved city of Bruges.
- Two days of walking tours in Bruges, known as the “Venice of the North” because of its picturesque canals.
- A day tour into the Belgian countryside. We will see some World War I sites and other interesting sites in the countryside such as the Village of Ypres.
- A day tour to Brussels to see ts sites
- A day tour to Ghent to see its sites including the Ghent Altarpiece
- Cost: $4750.00 per person based on double occupancy
Single supplement: $1450.00
Amount Date Due Deposit $450.00 Immediately Balance $4300.00 February 1, 2019