May 10-20, 2018
This trip includes:
- Round-trip air from Atlanta, Georgia to Nice, France
- Round-trip transfers between Thomaston and the Atlanta Airport
- All transportation, site & museum entrances during your stay in France
- Five nights accommodations, including breakfast, in the heart of Avignon.
- Walking tour of Avignon including entrance to the Pope’s Palace
- Walking tour of Arles including a visit to the Roman Arena and locales of the paintings of Vincent Van Gogh
- Visit to the quaint, picturesque, village of St. Remy including a visit to the asylum where Vincent Van Gogh was treated
- Visit to the Pont du Gard, a spectacular Roman Aquaduct
- Half day at the incredible village market in Isle Sur la Sorgue
- A visit to the Abbey de Senaque in the Franch Countryside
- Four nights accommodations, including breakfast, in Nice
- A walking tour through the back streets of old Nice where you can visit the great outdoor market as well as many interesting shops.
- A half day visit to the Rothschild Foundation Villa Ephrussi in Cap Ferrat
- Free day in Nice to explore on your own.
Cost: $4650.00 per person based on double occupancy
Single supplement: $1050.00
|Balance||$4200.00||February 1,, 2018|