A Journey through the French and Swiss Alps
August 3 – 15, 2019 & August 17 – 29, 2019
No words could ever reveal the incredible images I have in my mind of what you will see on this trip. This is the ultimate journey through Europe’s spectacular Alps!!
This trip includes:
- Round-trip air from Atlanta, Georgia
- Round-trip transfers between Thomaston and the Atlanta Airport
- All transportation and excursion entrances during your stay in France and Switzerland
- Three nights accommodations, including breakfast, in the heart of the French lake village of Annecy.
- While in charming Annecy, we will take a walking tour of the village, explore a chateau in the countryside and enjoy Annecy’s wonderful and bustling village market!
- Three nights accommodations, including breakfast, in the heart of the high mountain French climbing village of Chamonix.
- While in Chamonix, we will soar above the alps on a gondola, climb the Alps by train to view an amazing glacier, and enjoy the charm of Chamonix’s alpine setting.
- Four Nights accommodations in the dramatic Lauterbrunnen Valley set amidst high mountain peaks and stunning waterfalls.
- While in Switzerland, we will walk in a valley amidst towering waterfalls and walk on high-mountain paths looking out on stunning peaks and massive glaciers. Another walk will take us on a peaceful path above a hillside vineyard looking down on a castle backed by a beautiful lake with majestic, snow-covered peaks in the distance.
- We will take a peaceful cruise on Lake Thun followed by lunch at a lake-side restaurant!
- One final night at the Zurich Airport
- Call us at 706/647/8747 for more details
Cost: $4875.00 per person based on double occupancy
Single supplement: $950.00
|Balance||$4425.00||April 20, 2019|