August 19 – September 1, 2017
This wonderful trip will explore the English Lake District and the Cotswolds, two of England’s most picturesque and historic regions. Then we will take four days to enjoy the fantastic sites in London. Over the course of this trip. we will have the time not just to see England in all its glory, but, as a result of specially chosen experiences, we will have the time to live in and experience the England of your dreams. If you love England or have ever dreamed of going there, you don’t want to miss this trip!!
This trip includes:
- Round-trip air from Atlanta, Georgia
- Round-trip transfers between Thomaston, Georgia and the Atlanta Airport
- All transportation, site & museum entrances during your stay in England
- Four nights accommodations, including breakfast, in Ambleside in the heart of the English Lake District.
- In the Lake District, we will stay in the village of Ambleside set in the heart of a region famous for its scenic hills and lakes. During our stay, we will tour the homes of Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth. We will take a lake steamer to a quaint secluded hotel, take picturesque walks walks amidst streams, mountains and lakes, explore quaint villages and much, much more.
- Four nights accommodations, including breakfast, in the picturesque village of Stow on the Wold in the heart of the Cotswolds
- In the Cotswolds, we will stay in the incredibly charming and picturesque village of Stow on the Wold set in the midst of the wonderful rolling hills of this much loved region. We will take scenic walks, explore quaint honey-colored stone villages, tour Winston Churchill’s Blenhiem Palace, and much, much more.
- Four nights accommodations, including breakfast, in the heart of London
- In London, we will visit Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London with the Crown Jewels, attend the Changing of the Guard, visit Westminster Abbey, the British Museum, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and much much more.
Cost: $ 5750.00 person based on double occupancy
Single supplement: $ 1275.00
|Balance||$5300.00||May 1, 2017|
Scenes from the Lake District
Scenes from the Cotswolds
Scenes from London