July 21 – 28, 2018
In this wonderful tour, we will spend four days linking together a number of well-loved and varied destinations in and around Portland, Oregon. We will also spend three days on the beautiful Oregon Coast. On the Oregon Coast, we will stay in the wonderful coastal village of Cannon Beach.
This trip includes:
Round-trip air from Atlanta, Georgia
Round-trip transportation between Thomaston and the Atlanta Airport
7 night’s hotel accommodations, including taxes
All transportation during your stay in Oregon
Four nights in Portland, Oregon at the Paramount Hotel with breakfast daily
- A day and a half to explore the many facets of Portland, Oregon including a city overview, the International Rose Test Garden, the Oregon Historical Museum, visits to interesting neighborhoods with unique shops and restaurants, and much more.
- A spectacular day excursion along the scenic Columbia River Gorge including Multnomah Falls followed by a visit to the Timberline Lodge in the shadow of snow-capped Mount Hood
- A scenic day trip south to the beautiful Willamette Valley with a visit to the winery and olive mill at Red Ridge Farms. While in the Willamette Valley, we will also visit to the Evergreen Aviation which is home to Howard High’s “Spruce Goose”‘
- A scenic drive from Portland to the Oregon Coast which will include Fort Clatsup where Lewis and Clark spent the winter of 1805/1806 after reaching the Pacific Ocean.
Three nights in the wonderful coastal Village of Cannon Beach where we ill stay at the Surfsand Resort right on the beach. Breakfast will be included
A day spent in and around Cannon Beach with a visit to Ecola State Park with its magnificent views of the coast and the Pacific.
- A day trip south from Cannon Beach along the Oregon Coast including Neahkahnie Overlook, Cape Kiwanda, and Cape Mears Lighthouse.
Cost: $3850.00 per person based on double occupancy ( $1350.00 single supplement )
Amount Due Date
Deposit: $450.00 Now
Balance: $3400.00 April 1, 2018
Question / Payments:
Attn: Russ Head / Linda Best
The Travel Connection
P.O. Box 1126
Thomaston, Georgia 30286
PH # 706/647/8747